Nurse Sheila's School Clinic is opened on Wednesday at CES for:
· Sick visits
· Doctor referrals
· Healthcare lessons
Reminders from the nurse:
· Wash hands, keep coughs/sneezes covered
· Stay home and call if child has a fever or vomiting
· Maintain immunizations and flu vaccinations
· Bring updated GA Immunization Certificates within 30 days of school.
· PK-K bring updated Eye, Ear, Dental GA. Certificates within 120 days of school.
· Bring updated Emergency Medical Information/Action Plans and medication for your child.
· Parents may request a 504 Plan for any medical condition.
· Inform the school of any telephone and address changes.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email Nurse Sheila at: firstname.lastname@example.org